top of page
  • Don McCoy-Realtor in Southern Oregon

92% say they would buy another Green Built Home...NAHB survey 2017

So, 92% said they enjoyed their green built energy efficient, healthy durable home so well they would buy another one...what happened to the other 8% ?? either they misunderstood the question or they are not paying attention. See this free report: Intro to Green Building

0 views0 comments
bottom of page